Windows Font Management Software
A variety of fonts is a necessity for scrapbooking, graphic design, word processor documents, and other projects.
However, too many fonts permanently installed on your computer can hurt your computer's performance. The good news for font fanatics is there is a way to use an unlimited number of fonts on your computer.
The Answer: Font Management Software.
X-Fonter Font Manager For Windows by Blacksun Software lets you temporarily install fonts which saves precious system resources. X-Fonter also allows you to arrange your fonts into categories so that you can find the right font for the job much faster.
Consider these other features of X-Fonter Font Manager for Windows:
Features- Supports TrueType, OpenType, Postscript Type 1, Raster, Vector Fonts
- Organize your fonts in custom Collections
- Preview and Use Fonts without installation
- Install or Uninstall any TrueType Fonts
- Search for fonts on any drive/directory
- Font Filtering by Font Family, Codepages and Font Style
- Adjustable Colors, Styles and Sizes
- Character map (ASCII and Unicode)
- Image editor with nice effects (JPG, GIF and clipboard output)
- Very simple and intuitive interface
- No extra DLL's required
- Uninstall option
- Compare fonts in Dual pane
- Print font overview
- Font Manager
Platform: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003
We Use X-Fonter At FontCo.com:
As registered users of X-Fonter, we feel confident in promoting this product to our visitors. We use X-Fonter to manage our large collection of fonts, and for creating the font images displayed at FontCo.com.
X-Fonter allows us to group our fonts into categories such as Script, Comic, Outline, and others. This has made finding the right font much faster and easier.
X-Fonter has a free trial period which makes trying the software risk free. If after the trial period ends you are not completely convinced X-Fonter is the font manager for you, just uninstall the product. That's it!
View a screen shot of X-Fonter click here